Saturday, October 15, 2011

Punkin Head Girl is Finished!



 Hooray!  I got her finished and from all of the feedback I am hoping she is popular!  She is mine though.  I am putting her in the living room as a Halloween decoration.  There are a couple of design flaws, but oh well.  Since she is mine, it doesn't matter, although I will possibly change a couple of things tomorrow.  She really didn't take that long, just a few hours.  I would prefer to do it all at once, but I am grateful for any time I get to spend on my art.

Not exactly the hair I wanted, but I do like it.


I'm sorry, but I just love her shoes.

The splat is from a Tim Holtz stencil (of course).

I decided to do reverse printing for the words.  I had never tried that before, but it seemed to be appropriate here.



The dots are from the bottom of flip flops.  Love it!

I couldn't resist putting that web there.  


The candelabra is a Tim Holtz die that I cut in plastic and used as a stencil.  So is the spider  on another pic.
Ok.  Her hair was hard.  I added a few bats and bling to help it stand out.


1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! You should be proud :)
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete