Friday, January 20, 2017

This Is Hilarious to Me

I am working hard on cleaning up the Batcave.  I got a new computer and desk and now I have to get it all organized.  Let's just say it's been nearly a week and I'm maybe a third of the way through it all. It may take a village.

I am examining a lot of stuff as I am doing a major purge.  I ran across some DVD's that were old and decided to see if there was anything on them that was worth keeping.

Well, I found this little gem.  I laughed so hard.

In August of 2010 I took a little trip (on my own) to visit our daughter in Alaska. This would be the same daughter who now brews beer in the wilds of Montana. I took along a sweet little point and shoot digital camera with a Leica lens and I had so much fun.

When I returned I decided that I would make a great slide show to give to my parents and other family members for Christmas.

I'm pretty sure that nearly all of these shots are straight out of the camera with a bit of cropping done here and there.  There are some really bad shots and some good ones.  I even added words and music to the whole deal.

My sense of humor comes out pretty clearly in this dumb video.  I am pretty much a sarcastic goofball.

The video is about 16 minutes long, so just sit back for a bit.  I recommend that you not drink a soda while watching as you may squirt it out of your nose and that burns, people.  I laughed a lot at some of the dumb stuff in it.  Feel free to comment below about what you found to be funny.

This was made using old technology so it may glitch a bit with the music.  I had a little trouble on my computer with lagging.

Warning:  there is a huge pile of bear scat in here somewhere.  Not even kidding.




No comments:

Post a Comment