Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Computer

Okay, so I caved and went in to Best Buy yesterday.  I discovered that the hinges to the screen on my laptop are broken so the only way I can keep it upright is to have it lean against something.  This apparently has been going on for a while but it always leans against the wall in the Bat Cave, so I never noticed it.  This has, of course, made the decision to finally get a new laptop, easy.  I have no choice.  I was looking at PC's, but this kid gave me a crash course in Mac and I think I am sold.  They are pricey and the screen is smaller, but I may go there.  The only additional program I would need is Iworks and then a protection plan.  Done.  Heavy sigh.  They are so expensive.
Oh, by the way, someone is getting something from Best Buy.  Tee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment