Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Numero un!

Well.  I am finally starting a blog.  This blog is mainly for my family.  Thanks for reading.  Lets move on to the important stuff, my Christmas list.

Here's what I have so far.

1.  At Penney's, they have a very cool jewelry box that hangs on the wall and has a collage on the front for pictures.  There are lots of spaces inside for necklaces.  This is what I need.  I would like the bigger one, dark wood, if possible.

2.  Gypsy - This is a really cool remote device for my Cricut.  I will be able to work without the Cricut (designing, etc).  The main thing is that I will be able to separate elements and weld letters to form words.  They retail for about $280, but hallmarkscrapbook.com has them for $159.  Right now, Cricut is running a promotion and if I register a Gypsy by the end of the year, I can download 5 cartridges for free.  That alone is a $300 value or better.  Plus, the 5 cartridges are ones I don't have!  Rate this a high priority item.

3.  Robe - Cotton terrycloth.  No microfiber or slick stuff.  Cotton and knee length please.

4.  JJill gift card - my favorite store

5.  New computer

6.  HD TV for our bedroom.  Our old TV's remote is almost inoperable and I can't find one on Ebay or anything.  I can't hardly set the time!  Still works though, so this isn't huge.

7.  Speakers or something for the TV in the basement.  I have to crank that puppy up to hear it over the furnace, treadmill and humidifyer.  I know these TVs are notorious for having lousy sound.

8.  Jewelry - earrings, necklaces, nothing fancy or expensive

9.  New wallet with checkbook holder that will hold my license.  I like having my license on my checkbook as it makes it really easy to pull out.

10.  New kitty (just kidding)

11.  Some of those good jelly chocolates from Wild Berry Products in AK.

12.  Kindle

 If I think of anything else, I will post it.  I really like anything anybody gives me.  I am not picky.  You guys don't have to spend a lot of money on me.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment