Saturday, March 5, 2011

Some things I have been working on...

I made this one for bucko using an embossing folder for the numbers, some gears and spinners from Tim Holtz, a page from an old dictionary and an old book, and some Maya Mist.  I think that he will like it.

I made this one for Hannah.  I doodled the stems and leaves, stamped and embossed the yellow flower and greeting and then stitched on all the sides with my machine.  I am using my machine more now than I ever did to make clothes.

This is for Nancy.  The doily is sprayed with a pink mist but doesn't show up well.  I made the flower with a die cut that makes it easy to accordion fold.

This is for Uncle Glen and I cut the little flags out using my Gypsy that my wonderful kids gave me for Christmas.  A little embroidery floss and stickers and you have a banner.
I have been doing birthday cards for the family and finally finished all for the year today.  I just have a few anniversary cards to do and I'll be done.  Then I can just fill in with new cards as needed; sympathy, thank you, etc.  I thought that I would show you a couple that I have done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment