Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ornaments

Ha.  I just made a couple of ornaments to give at our ornament exchange at our Scrapaganza Christmas party tonight.  They turned out alright, I think.  I just hot glued some twine as the hangers and it would be better to have eye screws on the top, but these are small enough that it should be okay on the tree.  Any bigger and it would def need those eye screws.
I also finished a Christmas gift for someone, but obviously cannot post until after the holidays.  Don't worry, I will.



Modeling paste = snow.  I also added glitter over the top.  No paint was added to the modeling paste.




Modeling paste around the edge with glitter. Again, no paint added to the modeling paste.  These are leftover scraps from the ties on my lights.  The brad is from some Echo Park bling from one of this year's Christmas lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment