Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Art Class

Hey friends.  I am going to be taking a new art class/life class from my fav, Christy Tomlinson.  Her link to her website is on the sidebar to the right.  I have been doing the pre-class exercises (not required) and they are not too bad.  I am really excited to learn new techniques, etc.  Now I only have about five classes that I am taking at the same time.  I hope to be posting some results here later.
If you are interested, go to http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fchristytomlinson.typepad.com%2Fchristytomlinson%2Fmy-living-canvas-workshop.html&h=EAQHULU7eAQGOnyJexB7CnZkYPThbZVyhP39V-xNijRrnAw
You will be able to read about the class and view some videos on what will be happening.  It is a 6 week course, but you have a year to do it.  Also, there is a closed group Facebook Page and the things that people have been sharing are amazing...and we haven't even started.
If you are interested in jump starting your creativity, you can't find a better class or group of people.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment