Friday, May 11, 2012

Wind Swept Hair Girl

Here she is.  Not a very good pic, but  the best I could do in the light that I had.

I added some beads up in the corner and also in the lower corner.  Love the bird rub-on.

Here is her skirt.  Love it! 

Ok.  My new favorite stencil ranked right below the chevron one.  Not sure of the name, but I know that I bought it at ScarletLime.
So I finished this girl a little bit ago and I am actually working on another one involving seed beads and glitter.  I love this girl.  I call her "Wind Swept Hair Girl" and my favorite part is her skirt and shirt.  Christy Tomlinson's She Art 2 class used clay as dimensional objects on canvas and I loved it.  The designs in her skirt are made with stamps and some other objects.  I painted in some, used ink in some and then used Faber Castel pens on other areas.  I think that she is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment