Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Calling Cards and Christmas Preparations

So the other day I went outside my door and there, right by the stoop, was this tasty little tidbit.  


Now, our cats are indoor cats.  But I believe this is a little calling card from the local neighborhood wanderer.  I think he figured out that there are three lady cats living here and he wants to date them.  As the mom, I am not impressed.  We think it's a shrew.


I swear, this is not my house.  I would never do this.  I couldn't resist a picture though.


Skittles already looks guilty and we hadn't even started decorating when I took this picture.  I think she is practicing her nonchalant look.  Little does she know that her life is about to change in a major way once again.


A picture of innocence is The Squirt.  She is a trickster and chewed through Swim Girl's shoelace today.  Brat.


My big, ginormous project arrived and it looks pretty good.  I am so relieved.  There are a couple of mistakes, but live and learn.  I promise to share after Christmas.

I will be posting some very cool Christmas decoration pictures soon.  That will be as soon as I read all of those Pins about taking great Christmas pictures.  So maybe expect them in January?

Enjoy the shopping days that you have left.  I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment