Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Special Secret Project a Go!

I finished it!  

I was working on a major, huge, enormous project for Christmas and I got it finished and sent yesterday.  Now I just have to wait and see what it looks like when it comes back to me as the finished product.  These are gifts, so I can give you no specifics.  I will just give you a picture of what my coffee table has looked like for the past 3 weeks.


I want you to especially note the M&M's as those were an integral part of my work.  I am rather disappointed that there is only one empty bag in this shot.

If things go as planned, I will be adding pages to my blog that will incorporate the project itself.  I just have to figure it out.  That is a tall order for me.  I am not completely tech challenged, but I tend to get lost in the layers if you know what I mean.  Then I look at the clock and 3 hours have passed and I haven't done anything but learn about stuff I will never use.

Have a great day.  See you later.  I'm going on a walk and will take Baby #2 with me, so who knows where this will lead?  Maybe a Fierce Creature encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment