Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Dead Squirrels



I promised all of you that I would post that other dead squirrel picture and so I shall.  Dead Squirrels would be a great name for a band, don't you think?

The time changed last night.  I have a love/hate thing with that.  I love that it is lighter in the morning and I hate that it is darker earlier.  I think I prefer dark in the morning.  So now I will be messed up for a day or two.  Basically then, no change.

I posted on my Facebook Wall about a little trick Swim Girl played on us.  She put a very large plastic spider on the toilet paper roll in our bathroom.  She did this on Halloween as a little joke.  When I found it I used both of her names.  It was that type of joke.  It is so cool having someone around that you can holler at with both names.  I usually only get a chance once a year, but I see a whole bunch of opportunities ahead of me now.  Ah, the perks of having an adult child move back home.




Ta da!  This is Dead Squirrel #2.  He just looks like he's sleeping.  I am going for a walk soon and who knows, I may find another.  Something is mysteriously killing the squirrels around her so that they just look like they are sleeping.  I mean, where are the tire treads?


I took this one somewhere in the neighborhood. 


 There are still a couple of roses on my new rose bush.  They look a little strange without the rest of the flowers around.



 We don't have any streams or rivers around here, so I simply content myself with the profundity of the cracked roads.





 See Swim Girl rake.


Whoa, Dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment