Sunday, February 2, 2014

Ducks and Bunnies


I have been working hard to finish up some of my online art classes.  It's not like I have more than 10 or 15, but I do feel that I need to finish some of them up before I can sign up for more!  And believe me, there are plenty out there.

The one that I am working on now is called "The Art of Spring".  Thank goodness.  I think that if it was called "The Art of Winter" I would have thrown my computer out of the window by now.
Luckily, this class deals with the joys of Spring. Like, you got it, ducks and bunnies.  And eggs. But I haven't done the egg part yet, so you will have to wait on that.

I am in love with drawing (and painting) ducks.  They are so darn cute.  Bunnies are cute too, but there is just something about those ducks.


I hope that you enjoy!  Oh, and just for fun, I have included a picture of the horrors outside The Batcave window.  Is this heaven?  Oh shut up, it's F***** Iowa in winter.

The bunnies are on canvas and I used paint, paper and ink.  The ducks are done in an art journal that has been gessoed.  They are watercolor with pen.

And the picture of Iowa was messed up by Mother Nature.

 











































5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your ducks. They are so cute!
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed!!!!! I really want a baby duck now!!!!!
      -Pony Girl

      Delete
  2. I am glad that you like them. I am hoping that if I focus on Spring, it will come early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently saw a bunny!! Made me think of Spring. . . for a second. the foot of snow in the back ground reminded me that it is still winter. Sorry I have been putting off visiting your blog Aunt D!! It has been busy here in KU Land. I shall ask my dad to send you the marching band pictures. And mom the mural pictures. I named it after a very famous sweater that we know!!!
    - Pony Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay. Glad you made it back to blogland. I promise to write more and send me those pics!

      Delete