Sunday, February 12, 2012

More Aperture Practice

Because of Aimee's blog http://www.itsoverflowing.com/2012/01/photography-course-overview.html I am feeling a teeny, tiny bit more confident about my new DSLR (a Canon Rebel EOS T3) that my wonderful hubby got me for Christmas.  It came with an 18-55 mm lens in the kit and I got brave this week and purchased a 50 mm lens and a remote at our local camera store (I have to support small business).  Here is a bit of a continuation for aperture practice.  The new lens is able to go down to f1.8 which adds a neat level of fuzziness that I love.  I cannot wait to get this camera to AZ and practice outside!
The subjects are little Valentine gifts that I made for 'my boys' for our class Valentine Party on Tuesday.  Because there is kind of a lot to focus on with the words, etc, you will notice that sometimes the wrapper is out of focus, but the ribbon is crystal clear.  Of course, this is also because of my changing position just slightly occasionally.  Haha.  I do love this effect.
I promise not to post again until I have started a project.  That should be today, but it won't get done today. Laundry calls.

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment