Sunday, February 17, 2013

Holy Toe Nails!

Yup.  That's right.  Because I have no life, I have started another project here in the Bat Cave.  Actually, I should be a lot further along, but I got sidetracked by re-organizing some things so that I could work more efficiently.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Anyway, here are the beginnings of another project.  Another gift actually.  I don't know what it is about my friends (or the kids of my friends) having babies, but I sure have made a lot of baby themed gifts recently.  Oh well, for me that's job security.

Oh and I have to brag.  I am the happy recipient of a Justin Bieber valentine.  Along with a Power Rangers one and a Tinker Bell one.  Oh, and Scooby Doo.  I scored the valentines (along with a couple of goodies) and I don't even have a classroom.  Sweet.  Thanks, kids.  I love my valentines.


No comments:

Post a Comment