Friday, February 8, 2013

Uh Oh! Another Project is Complete!

Here are a few pics of my latest attempt.  If I am to look at it critically, it's a mess.  But I really don't care because it is going to be stuck on the wall by my desk and computer to remind me of what I need to do.

Now you may be asking what in the heck is up with the balloons?  I know.  But they make me happy.  I don't know why balloons make me happy, but they do.  I hated them when I was a kid because I hated loud noises and balloons would always pop around me.  Must have been my prickly aura.  Anyway, seeing the balloons and remembering the principle behind them will help to keep me focused; I hope.  Besides, balloons are easy to paint.  And draw.  And shade.  And I love making those squiggly little strings that hang down.

This piece is all part of the class that I am taking through ScarletLime (see side bar).  Regardless, I am just happy to be getting my hands messy again.  Although, my manicurist is a bit put out with me.  Seems she had to spend a good amount of time digging out the oil paint from under my nails.  Oops.  I may have played with my Shiva Paint Sticks the other day.  I need to use those on a project.  Hmmmmmmmmmm.


This is the completed piece.  I used cold press watercolor paper, paint, ink, sprays, watercolor; all sorts of yummy things.  


One of the important things that I learned this time.




Yes, balloons.  I finished watching "Pride and Prejudice" while I did these.  


I love my key rub-ons.






No comments:

Post a Comment