Sunday, February 24, 2013

Two Days in a Row

Be still my heart!  We have had two very sunny and warmer (relatively speaking) days in a row.  I am a happy woman.

Here is a sneak peak of more of the happenings in the Bat Cave.  Trust me, I have been working, but this is a big project.  I would say I am about half way through it.


Well, it's not really a picture of the work itself.  It's more like a suggestion of the work that I have been doing.  This is the paper covering the art table.  Believe me, it's a very small section of the table.  The rest is covered with product that I think multiplies on it's own when my back is turned.  Sort of like those dinosaurs in Jurassic Park.  I'll let you know when the paint bites back.

Have a great week.  I can't wait to show you the finished work.

No comments:

Post a Comment