Saturday, February 2, 2013

Finally! Posting Some Christmas Cheer

I have had a desperate plea from Pony Girl to post some of my Christmas pictures where she can see them.  I am going to oblige her.  Unfortunately, we missed seeing the KU Land Clan by one day over the holidays.  We had obligations in the Land of Lincoln and arrived after they had departed for home.



These are the obligatory playing cards pics.




That's Computer Boy, thinking.


You missed the Beauty Shop action.


I don't know quite what to say about this.  Why is the lamp all crooked.  Did someone have a party?


Navy Girl and her sister are checking out the new calendar.  Navy Girl got her own this year.


There is a Sleepy Boy in that mess of blankets.


There he is.


Navy Girl and Alaska Girl bonding in the kitchen. 


Look closely.  How many different bodies can you count.  Look for feet.


AZ Dude looks so happy.


 The tree.  Can see the envelopes attached?  The Parentals always put a check in envelopes for everyone and then they attach them to the tree.  This year when everyone opened their envelopes there was a note inside each and every one that said, "Thanks for the tip.  Santa".  No checks.  We all assumed the culprit was Ad Man since he had been in town and left.  We were wrong.  The checks were recovered.


Just plum tuckered.


Or, rather, sugar overload.


Navy Girl checks out Buko's gift.

So, these are for you, Pony Girl.  I hope that you enjoy and I wish that you all could have been there.  We missed you.  

2 comments:

  1. Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cool I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the comentary as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Pony Girl!!!!!!!!!!! You know me so well!!!!!! And I missed you all too!!!!!! and we thought that it was Ad Man as well!! I hope you enjoyed your Christmas too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And believe me i would have liked it so much more had i been there instead of having my wisdom theeth removed!! Everyone says hi!!!!!! Love/miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!
    - Pony Girl/ The Gummy Bear Bandit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, wisdom teeth removal is not fun at all. I am glad that you liked the pics. So glad that I finally got them up.

    ReplyDelete