Saturday, March 9, 2013

Not the Fur I Wanted

Some people like fur.  It is warm.  It is gloriously beautiful.

Some people hate fur and what it stands for.

I do not wear real fur . . . willingly.

I have mentioned that Rach is shedding.  A lot.  It is far warmer here than in his native land and his body has been adapting for the past month.  Alaska Girl spent about 10 minutes helping the little dude get rid of some of his extra fur.  This is the result.


Actually, this is just a small pile.  There is more scattered throughout the floor in the living room.  I even found some clinging to a lamp.  


She spent some time vacuuming it up with the hand vac and threw the pile away.  She's a good girl.  I know that she would have done this outside if it hadn't been raining.

It appears that parts of his coat are finished self destructing, so I believe that there may be a light at the end of our tunnel.  A very dim candle of a light, but a light none the less.  Now if we could just get him to stop obsessing about the cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment