Friday, July 27, 2012

A Grouting We Will Go

We have a floor and grout!  The day was spent setting the floor tiles (!) and grouting the shower.  I was in love with the shower before, but now it really looks cool.  The glass tiles really pop with that white grout.

We were also able to pick three cards with colors for the walls.  They would all be good, but our brilliant Project Manager from Bettendorf Home Repair suggested that I go get the sample bottles and test them out on the wall!  You see, this is why he makes the big bucks.  I had completely forgotten that they make those.  I ran out yesterday evening and got them, so we shall see.  I must pick paint today.  Wish me luck.

I heard from Computer Boy and he is amenable to visiting the Restoration Hardware near him on Broadway.  Knowing that we also have to do some shopping at the REI store in Soho for clothing for his trip to visit Alaska Girl, he had an interesting reply: (I have reproduced this exactly as written)

"ok but thats it.  one more store and this turns into a spree"

A challenge.  I love it.

I know.  I need to clean my lens cover.  Actually, the whole camera is filthy with the dust from the Canyon.
I will be sending it in after I get back from the East Coast.


Seriously, I am so psyched about the floor.  Skittles enjoyed playing with the spacers.   Bad kitty!


No comments:

Post a Comment