Sunday, August 12, 2012

Home. Again.

Hey.  I am finally home for good for the summer.  This is probably necessary as I go back to work in two days.  Swim Girl is home with her kitty, Squirt, and appropriately, said kitty is hiding in her room.  The other two cats (Pluto and Skittles) have not really noticed Squirt is here.  I wonder when that will happen?  For now, all is quiet.  There are several tufts of kitty fur all over my bedroom floor which tells me that there was a major kitty altercation while I was gone.  Just one more thing that I will have to do today as the laundry is going and the unpacking is happening.

I promise to post pics soon.  Maybe tomorrow.  They are downloaded, copied and have their very own folder.  That's as much as I can do right now.  As a little tease, I will show you Squirt.  TTFN.


This is a New York City pigeon.


This is a squirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment