Saturday, September 15, 2012

Playing with Baby #2

I finally broke Baby #2 out of her box.  It felt so good to start snapping away!  I is a happy woman.

I finished my little Halloween project.  I want you all to know that they were inspired by a wonderfully creative artist by the name of Junelle Jacobsen.  You can find her here.

You are not allowed to laugh at my little canvases.  The kitties look a little strange I will admit, but they are my first little kitties that I ever made in my whole life.  One is bumpy.  But they are my creations, so I adore them.  I am in love with the little ghosties.  There is a special surprise on each one.  I used some Glow In The Dark paint around the edges and on certain other things.  Can't wait to get that phone call from the parentals.  But it will be worth it.




Here are the kitties.  I had a heck of a time with those whiskers.  I tried everything and settled on paper.  He is paper pieced, painted and inked.


Here is Bumpy Kitty.  He wasn't this fat until I mistakenly added a green paint edge to him instead of the intended glow in the dark paint.  I had to cover that up and now he looks full of undigested mice!  Fatty.  My attempt at heavy bodied paint.  Now that's funny.  


I know it's silly, but I love his expression.


And here are the little ghosts.  I have actually been sketching a bit thanks to some videos I have been watching.  I love art classes.  


This guy reminds me of Charlie Brown for some reason.


The bag is washi tape on a piece of card stock.  I dotted on the candy with paint pens.  I have the oddest things just laying around the Batcave.


My first tree.


A scary trio.


I will let mom and dad pick the three they want and the others will decorate my home for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment