Sunday, September 2, 2012

Something's Stirring

UPDATE:  I finished one project, a wedding card, but forgot to take pictures.  Sorry.  I just ran off a couple of copies of the invitation, cut them up, mod podged them onto a folded piece of watercolor paper that I had painted on a little.  Then I did some watercolor flowers over that, put the names on the front, messed it up a bit, wrote something inside with my new Derivan Liquid Pencil (yum) and stuck a check into it.  It was okay, but could have used more focus.

I still miss my baby.  She isn't back yet from her maintenance visit.  I wish that they would call.  Soon.

There are some things flying around in the Batcave though.  They are a little unformed as of now, but I have a couple of sneak peeks for you.


I will give you one little hint.  These little guys are for a little later in the fall.


What would I be doing with cut up pieces of paper and a watercolored piece?  Hmmm.  Not sure yet, actually.  I just hope it works as it is for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment