Saturday, February 7, 2015

All About that Stash

A year ago, my daughters gave me a gift certificate to our local art museum.  I used it to take an art class.  I have since taken a couple more classes. The latest were two basic drawing classes.  I loved learning to draw.  I am not a natural, so it was a lot of work.

Yup.  I did these.
Of course, I could get better if I would practice more.  Oh well.  I am an impatient artist and I get frustrated when what I see won't come out on the paper.  Again, maybe practice would help.

Regardless of whether or not I can draw well, I still consider myself an artist.  I will still try to draw. I will still create and paint and get messy. I will still buy art supplies.

Because, that's really what it's all about, isn't it?  The stash.


No comments:

Post a Comment