Wednesday, February 18, 2015

It's Not Easy Being Green

Gotta love mold resistant dry wall.
Such progress that we are seeing in our bathroom remodel!  I am super excited.  This is a good thing, because not much progress will be made in the next few days as the taping and mudding and sanding process begins.

They have put in all of the new insulation, covered the walls with drywall, made the new linen closet and are ready to roll. The green board is apparently mold resistant and water resistant and all of that stuff that is essential for a great bathroom.

The linen closet is a lot smaller than it used to be.  I was kind of freaked out, but we will have more storage in other areas so I'm not too worried.  It does look small.

I discovered one thing.  I have definitely ruled out this shade of green as the new paint color.  Only ten thousand more colors to try and check off my list.  That's my project for the weekend. Paint picking.


The new vanity will go against the left wall.

The wall on the left was not completely up to the ceiling
in the old bathroom.  So excited that this actually looks like a
shower niche.

Ok.  This looks really small in the picture.
It is narrow, but deeper than it looks.
Towels and stuff will fit just fine.
We are going for the industrial look in toilets.

No comments:

Post a Comment