Thursday, February 19, 2015

Muddy Business

Day 4 of the Grand Remodel and I was MIA for all but the barest beginning of the day.  I worked my half day and then it was that wonderfully fun time for the full enchilada hair appointment. I'm talking color, cut and highlights.  I love that appointment.

I have been warned that progress will be slow for the next few days.  It is tape and mud time. Then it will be sanding and skim coating (I looked those up by Googling 'drywall terms', I promise I'm not that smart).

I did not know that there would be a little surprise waiting for me in the shape of a little custom build that we are having done.  I almost didn't notice it at first.  Then, bam!  It hit me upside the head.

Cannot wait to see what is next.
























The arrow is pointing to the place where the old overhead
light used to be.  They got that all covered up.  They will
just have to even everything out.




The fans are running.  Bear in mind that we hit a big 10 degrees
today.  Brrr.




Here is my little surprise build.  So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment