Sunday, February 1, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday Week 2!

That Brown Holes Ready tag on my side bar there?  That's the link to the fabulous class that I am taking with Donna Downey called Inspiration Wednesday.  She releases a new video every other (wait for it...) Wednesday.  I am caught up.  Of course, it is only Week 2, but I am caught up.  For the first time in a class.  Ever.
Modeling paste for extra texture.

This one was tons of fun.  It was collage oriented.  I had no idea where I was going with it at first.  I just followed the video lead so to speak.  I have some really great packaging material that I have been wanting to use in my art and boy was I able to capitalize on that.

Lots of goopy layers on this one.  That equals a lot of drying time which is part of the reason it can take a while to finish.

I took this picture of Alaska Girl at O'Hare the year she
spent a semester in England.
The pics are a few years old. I just printed those out on paper. I was looking for a quote and it struck me that the Latin was perfect.  I have trouble believing my kids are so old.  Heavy sigh.

It is snowing here.  A lot.  We have at least 10 inches and it will probably finish at 12" or so.  I want to go out and take pictures because it is a heavy, wet mess.  Oh wait, the wind is blowing.

Maybe I will stay inside.  Let me check with my injured body parts.  Nope.  They say no way.
Maybe tomorrow.



I inked wings around all of the kids.  Here Swim Girl opens
a Christmas gift a few years ago.

Yummy.  Texture.  I love cool packaging.


No comments:

Post a Comment