Monday, March 23, 2015

The Real Story

I just briefly wanted to show you what the house actually looks like when there are six guys here working on things.  I don't have all of them in the pictures, but you will get the idea.  

Here's to hoping that I won't trip on a cord or something during the next month.  

As you can see, there is lots of hazardous debris just sitting around in the living room.  To the far right is some important floor cutting stuff and then you cannot see all of the cords or the guy at the bottom of the stairs trying to finish the entry.  There is another guy outside cutting things.  This is the sixth day in a row that the floor guys have been here.  They may finish up on Wednesday.

Still on the stairs looking towards the kitchen and into the rec room/make do kitchen.  There is a bunch of stuff in the rec room, like tools and packages and then there is another guy in the hallway to the left of the living room.  I think this was taken right before two more guys came in to discuss the next day.  Cleaning my closet seemed like a good idea right about then.

And, oh joy, drywall tomorrow.  I cannot wait.  It thrills my soul.  

No comments:

Post a Comment