Sunday, March 8, 2015

Working Minimally

No, I am not describing my life (although I work the minimum number of hours that I possibly can), but a page that I did for my Inspiration Wednesdays class.

I am not one to normally leave much 'white space' when I create a project.  Not my thing.  In fact, it is almost physically impossible for me to leave white space.  It's why I have trouble making watercolor work for me.

So, that being said, this was difficult in that there was a lot of color that I had to wipe off of the pages.  Kind of goes against my grain.

However, I do like the look.  Oh, and some of it needed a touch of white paint here and there.  I may not be good at 'white space' but I am good at white paint!

The flower in the upper left is stamped on the
inclusion page and the main page.  

Ha, you can see the random spots of white paint that I used
to brighten the page a bit.

I mean really, was there any other choice here?





No comments:

Post a Comment