Saturday, March 14, 2015

Week 4 and Nearly There

The little closet has a door...
Week 4 was a short week in our remodel process.  They finished up on Tuesday and will return this coming Tuesday to begin Phase 2 and 3.  I didn't even see anyone on Tuesday (ah, but which Tuesday am I talking about), but I know that they all showed up because we have power and water in the bathroom.  To my husband's complete disappointment, however, we will not have a shower door for a couple of weeks.  Or a mirror above the sink.

I am going to tease you with some pictures, but you don't get to see the whole thing until it's finished. That will be after the door and mirror are up along with the curtains and a couple of other goodies. I'm sorry.  But I have to say that teasing you is pretty fun.

Here are some pictures of a selection of the finished items.  There will be a big reveal sometime in April.

I will still be posting about the remodel as we swing into Phases 2 and 3. Enjoy!

and shelves and a cat.

New door.  Old cat.


Hardware!  Cleaned out Menards' stock.

I love this shower light.  At least, I think that
I do.  We won't be able to take a
shower for a couple of weeks. (I mean in
this one.  We have another shower.)

Shower shelves.  Best. Thing. Ever.

My new shower head and another shelf (for my hubby).
I don't share well.

Sigh.

Double sigh.

The newest thing in tp holders.
The accessories will also arrive
in a couple of weeks.

And because I am nice, here is a sneak peak of some of the finishing
touches.  Soon.
If you are interested, go into July 2012 here on my blog (or click onto Home Destruction) and you should see some pics of the previous bathroom reno that we did.  That should hold you for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment