Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Week 2

I didn't post about the remodel last week, mainly because it would have been as interesting as watching paint dry.  Only it was mud.  You cannot really see any progress during that phase.

However, I do have an installed floor and a painted bathroom now.  The guys were supposed to come bright and early today to start the shower wall installation, but it's ice, ice baby and they are not here yet.  Since I am not really the best person to go out on the ice and scrape and shovel and sprinkle that melty stuff, it is probably just as well that are not here.  I don't want anyone hurt.


Floor is grouted and ready to go.

The left side is where the new vanity will go.

They had told me this, but I told them that I forget a lot of stuff.
I came home to this note on the floor.  Tile is just on the
thin set, not grouted yet.

This is a fairly true representation of the tile.  It is a gray.

My poor husband had to do all of the wiping and painting
on his own since my shoulder/arm is still in recovery
phase.  Luckily, he only had to paint halfway down the wall.
No, it isn't white, but a very light blue-green.  You will
be able to tell when there is white elsewhere.  I promise.

Just a comparison pic in case you forgot what the floor used to
look like.  Quite an improvement, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment