Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Bottoms Up!

The tops were in yesterday.  The bottoms went in today.  Rumor has it the countertop guy was maybe going to come by today to measure.  I will find out tomorrow.  There are doors in the living room.


Looks so nice.  I particularly love the counters!  I kind of hate to mess the cabinets up with handles. I brought some home to check out.  Can't wait for the under cabinet lighting to be installed.  I am already in love with the new lighting in this area.  Better go buy a new TV for the wall!



The other side of the kitchen.  The ladder is where the new fridge will go.  That wall to the right means that I will lose my magnet board (better known as the side of the fridge).  I will cook up something.  I kept wanting to put things on the cardboard counters.

We should have counters in a couple of weeks.  I am going nuts trying to choose the backsplash right now.  I think that I've made a decision.  Maybe.  Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment